When we refer to free online games we are normally referring to video type games that we play on a computer via the internet. Some video games are played over the internet using mobile phones and video consoles, but generally speaking free online 카지노사이트 games means computer games that require an internet connection to be played. Simple text-based multiplayer games were the first of these types of games as internet connections were slow and expensive when these games were first introduced in the 1980s. Gradually these games became popular in the 1990s, with today’s free online games featuring virtual communities, realistic graphics and multiplayer games where people can even play one to one or in affect out tourneys for cash prizes. We all know that the internet is the fastest growing sector in the history of the world but did you know that there is an free online games sector that is growing 4 times faster than the internet overall! Yes! and it’s really the “Online Skill Games” market.
There are many types of Free online games
Some of the different types of free online games which exist:
- Real-time strategy games: This type of game is all about strategy where, for your military to fight successfully with other internet players you need to create a strategy by building lots of resources
- First person present shooter: Here the players compete with each other one to one. In most first-person type games, the online game allows the death match or arena style of play. In this form of action the view you see is the one seen from your character’s eyes.
- Greatly Multiplayer Online Role Winning contests (MMORPG): In this type of game each person has to keep trying to reach the next highest level until he’s reached the top one written for that game and these free online games can have, simultaneously, thousands of players from every the main globe, playing in a giant virtual world communicating against or with each other. Gamers will keep playing these types of games for months or even years!
- Cell phone type games: These are pastime games that are quick, simple and small that are played in your cell phone. The popular Capuccino and Shockwave technologies are used to develop these games.
- Online skill games: An online skill based game is a web game played in contest format or one to one. Each player pays a cash entry fee to play with a cash or merchandise prize going to the winner or winners. The end result of each competition is based on the player’s ability and performance not luck.
How do Online game Companies Make money
All games today, are playable online. How do we make money? This is the question that companies making the online games have to ask themselves. The majority of companies make single-player games that are played at home and in this the ball player has to beat the artificial intellect of the adversary. Today these games normally include an online multiplayer version which can be played against or with other Internet players. By selling their game DVD/CDs is how these companies earn their profit e. grams. Wow 3 and Counter Strike. Advertising and promotions is how cell phone game companies make their money. MMOG companies generally charge their players a monthly fee and continue to add content by programming new scenarios etc in their games e. grams. Everquest 2 and Wow. Some don’t, but survive because their DVD/CD sales are high e. grams. Guild Battles.
What is the future of free online games?
Soon there will be a new entry into the online skill games market. According to their Free online games Market Report they will be the first company with their new online skill games platform, to launch a business that encapsulates three of the newest phenomena on the internet today. Free online games Entertainment, Social networking using blogging platforms. 0 and a new way of marketing which has been termed Social Marketing 2. 0. One of the core differences with this new platform over the conventional models is that we the players can if we would like share in the profits while we play our games. With the market today (2007) worth approximately $5. 2 thousand USD and believed to rise yearly three years to over $13 thousand USD that’s $412 per second and with social networking sites already reaching 45% of users and the 4 major Instant Messengers having more than 400 million users between them this potentially could be a whole a small fortune.